Tankogen is an innovative tool for MDD(Model Driven Development). It is tailored for model transformation and source code generation. It is based on XPath and allows visual modeling and meta-modeling.
Existing generators are used to create higher abstracted ones and any single or multiple target language generator can be created that way.
* Creation of any single or multiple target language generator
* Visual modeling and meta-modeling
* Reusability: possibility to use existing generators to create higher abstracted ones
* No new language to learn: XPath 2.0 basic knowledge is sufficient
* Powerful model constraint expressivity
* Powerful model transformation specification expressivity
* Automatisation support through the public Java API
* Interoperability with third-party tools through XML import/export capabilities
* Model migration utilities
* XSLT 2.0 support for tortuous transformation specifications
* Template language extensibility using Java coded functions
Subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions,
the author grants you a royalty-free, non-exclusive,
non-transferable license to use Tankogen, solely for your
personal or commercial purposes. The author reserves all
rights in Tankogen not expressly granted to you here.
The source code, design, and structure of Tankogen are trade
secrets. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse
engineer it, in whole or in part, except to the extent
expressly permitted by law. You will not use Tankogen for
illegal purposes. You will comply with all export laws.
Tankogen is licensed, not sold.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty.
The author disclaims any responsibility for harm resulting
from Tankogen. The author expressly disclaims all warranties
and conditions, expressed or implied, including any implied
warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, and noninfringement, and any warranties
and conditions arising out of course of dealing or usage of
trade regarding the Tankogen software. No advice or
information, whether oral or written, obtained from the author
or elsewhere will create any warranty or condition not expressly
stated in this agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow
certain limitations on implied warranties, so the above
limitation may not apply to you to its full extent.
The author: Tankogen team